To facilitate your admission process, we request that you are familiar with the following:
- Although we provide mountain specific gear, we want you to be informed of personal items that may make you more comfortable. Please take time to review our "Things to Bring" to Cirque Lodge page.
- In order for us to provide maximum protection for you during your addiction treatment stay, we ask that you bring only 3-4 days of any prescribed medication(s) that you are currently taking. All prescribed medication thereafter will have special packaging for your safety.
- We support Residents to become fully immersed in treatment as early as possible. One way to support this inner focus is by restricting telephone usage for the first 72 hours of a Resident's stay. Family members are welcome to call and speak with staff within the Resident's first 3 days at the following number: 1-800-582-0709.
- In an effort to focus on recovery, please be advised that cell phones, computers and inappropriate reading material be left at home. We encourage literature that will help you focus on recovery and we will provide you with supportive materials upon your arrival.
- Please note that your family and friends are invited to send you letters of love and encouragement at any time. We will welcome your invited family and friends to the Cirque Lodge Family Program and ask that you please calendar in the dates for the event prior to arrival based on the attached schedule.
- Thank you for reviewing the above and we welcome you to Cirque Lodge.