Things To Bring
Cirque Lodge Sundance Utah
What to Bring:
- A credit card, cashier's check, or personal check for the full admissions fee per our discussion earlier.
- A credit card to be held on file for any incidental charges such as additional massages, recovery books, logo ware, and phone cards. Medication will be billed by Superior Pharmacy.
- Your driver's license, passport or photo ID.
- A list of all your medications and dosages. Please bring a 4-day supply. While in treatment, authorized medications will be distributed from Superior Care Pharmacy at an additional cost. If you have advanced directive please bring it with you.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of health care professionals, referents, family members and anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment.
- $100-$200 in smaller denominations to use during your stay. If necessary you may cash a personal check made out to Cirque Lodge for $100 one time during your stay. Please keep in mind there are no ATMs on site.
- A Calling Card to make long distance calls at designated times.
- Laundry facilities, detergent, iron and ironing board are provided at no additional cost.
- Casual comfortable clothing that can be layered.
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise; A comfortable pair of hiking boots. Boots are available for purchase.
- Workout attire, including gym attire and a one piece swimsuit or trunks.
- Shoes, shirts and appropriate undergarments are required at all times. No tank tops, sleeveless tops. Hats and sunglasses are to be worn outside only.
- Personal toiletries, including shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion and sunscreen. All toiletries must be alcohol free.
- Electronics: An alarm clock (without radio) and hair dryer. Headset radios, CD players (without speakers), I-pods and MP3 players (no speakers), Camera (must be sensitive of others privacy) may be brought.
- If you smoke you must bring sealed and packaged cartons. We do not sell cigarettes and strongly encourage you to address this addiction while in treatment.
Do Not Bring:
- Inappropriate Clothing:
Drug or alcohol "logo" clothing Excessively tight fitting clothes Low cut, sleeveless or revealing shirts Torn jeans or tee shirtsShort-shorts (only shorts with a hem one inch above the knee may be worn)
- Items exceeding $500 in value. Cirque Lodge is not liable for the loss or damage of any money, jewelry, documents, or any other articles of unusual value. Cirque Lodge's liability for the loss of any personal property deposited with the Cirque Lodge for safekeeping is limited to $500.
- Electrical appliances:
- Television/ DVD Players
- Cell / Smart Phone
- Palm pilot/PDA
- I-pods with videos
- Cosmetics that contain alcohol:
- Hair sprays
- Nail polish remover, nail glue
- Hair color chemicals
- Aerosol containers
- Aftershave, cologne
- Alcohol free cosmetics can be brought from home or purchased in our bookstore
- Clove cigarettes or lighter butane, cannot be stored on the premises.
- Energy drinks or vitamin drinks.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any unauthorized medications will be destroyed upon admission into the facility (i.e Suboxone, Klonopin, Xanax, Valium, Ambien etc.)