Your Recovery is Our Highest Priority
At Cirque Lodge, your recovery is our highest priority. The following rules and recommendations ensure your stay is a safe, comfortable, and enriching experience.
If you have any questions about what to bring with you to treatment, please call us on 1-800-582-0709, and one of our admissions team will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Take these simple steps to begin the journey to recovery and freedom from addiction.
Things to Bring
- A credit card, cashier’s check, personal check or wire transfers are an acceptable form of payment. Please contact Admissions and make any necessary arrangements prior to your arrival. Payment is due in full upon Admission.
- Credit card information to be on file for any incidental charges such as recovery books, logo wear, and phone cards. Medication will be billed by a third-party pharmacy and they will need a card on file in order to fill any prescriptions. You will also be responsible for any co-pays or visits to the doctor.
- Your driver’s license, passport or photo ID.
- A list of all your medications and dosages. Please bring a 4-day supply to insure you do not miss any medications during your transition. While in treatment, authorized medications will be distributed from a third-party pharmacy at an additional cost. If you have advanced directive please bring it with you.
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of health care professionals, referents, family members and anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment.
- $100 – $200 in smaller denominations to use during your stay. If necessary you may cash a personal check made out to Cirque Lodge for $100 one time during your stay. Please keep in mind there are no ATMs on site. A pre-paid Visa or MasterCard will also work in lieu of cash.
- Casual comfortable clothing that can be layered.
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise; a comfortable pair of hiking boots. Boots are available for purchase.
- Workout attire, including gym attire and a one piece swimsuit or trunks.
- Shoes, shirts and appropriate undergarments are required at all times. No tank tops, sleeveless tops. Dress codes are to be followed while in treatment.
- Personal toiletries, including shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, mouthwash, body lotion and sunscreen. All toiletries must be alcohol free.
- Electronics: An alarm clock (without radio) and hair dryer. Headset radios, CD players (without speakers), I-pods and MP3 players (no speakers) without access to internet are allowed. Camera (must be sensitive of others privacy) may be brought.
Do Not Bring
- Inappropriate Clothing: Drug or alcohol “logo” clothing, Excessively tight fitting clothes, Low cut, sleeveless or revealing shirts, Torn jeans or tee shirts; Short-shorts (only shorts with a hem one inch above the knee may be worn)
- Items exceeding $500 in value. Cirque Lodge is not liable for the loss or damage of any money, jewelry, documents, or any other articles of unusual value. Cirque Lodge’s liability for the loss of any personal property deposited with the Cirque Lodge for safekeeping is limited to $500.
- Television/ DVD Players
- Cell / Smart Phone (If brought with you, you will be asked to relinquish your phone for safe keeping in your personal effects box located in the med room.)
- Palm pilot/PDA
- I-pods with videos
Cosmetics that contain alcohol:
- Hair sprays
- Nail polish remover, nail glue
- Hair color chemicals
- Aerosol containers
- Aftershave, cologne
- Alcohol free cosmetics can be brought from home or purchased in our bookstore
- Clove cigarettes or lighter butane, cannot be stored on the premises.
- Energy drinks or vitamin drinks.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Any unauthorized medications will be destroyed upon admission into the facility (i.e. Suboxone, Klonopin, Xanax, Valium, Ambien etc.)
Laundry facilities, detergent, iron and ironing board are provided at no additional cost.
If you smoke you must bring sealed and packaged cartons. We do not sell cigarettes and strongly encourage you to address this addiction while in treatment. Smoking Cessation is available as part of the program.