How We Work with Treatment Professionals
Cirque Lodge is deeply committed to working with therapists, interventionists, education consultants and other treatment professionals to provide their clients with the care and help they need to recover from drug and alcohol addiction. Our extraordinary standard of care allows treatment professionals to refer clients with confidence and peace of mind.
Because we appreciate the crucial role you play in the lives of your clients and their families, both our admissions and clinical teams will ensure that you are involved in your client’s care and treatment planning throughout their stay. Our on-site therapist will contact you on a weekly basis, and our continuing care coordinator incorporates your recommendations into your client’s aftercare plan.
Our compassionate and experienced admissions team is trained to guide you through the admissions process and help you to determine if Cirque Lodge is right for your client.
Quality Recovery At Cirque Lodge
Cirque Lodge was founded in 1999 by Richard and Boni Losee. Richard is a Provo native and was inspired to open the center after nearly losing a family member to addiction. They continue to operate the organization today and are dedicated to providing exceptional care to our clients.
We are a dual-diagnosis residential treatment facility that utilizes an integrated and holistic approach to treating both chemical dependency and mental health disorders. We are accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and licensed by the state of Utah.
At both our Sundance and Provo Canyon locations, our highly-trained clinical staff creates a customized treatment plan for each patient. All of our treatment plans integrate the mind, body, and spirit to achieve a holistic and therapeutic experience.
Our treatment program provides:
- A serene, retreat-like setting.
- Unparalleled privacy.
- Continual family involvement, including family programming.
- Vigorous continuing care.
- Close communication between our staff and referring treatment professionals.
- Full-time medical and therapeutic staff available seven days a week.
- Small therapist caseloads.
- Trauma-focused treatment modalities.
- Board-certified psychiatrists.
- Board certified addiction medicine physician.
- Licensed master’s level therapist.
- Licensed clinical mental health counselor.
- Licensed clinical social worker.
- Licensed marriage and family therapist.
- Licensed nutritionist.
Our Treatment Program
At Cirque Lodge, we believe that a multi-faceted approach is the best way to assist patients in their recovery. So, our patients receive treatment that incorporates a wide array of modalities with the help of our multi-disciplinary team.
Our treatment program includes:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Emotional freedom therapy (EFT).
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT).
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
- 12-step treatment.
- Experiential therapy, including equine therapy, art therapy, outdoor activities, and fitness.
- Prescription drug care.
- Group therapy.
- Individual counseling.
- Family counseling.
- Medically supervised detoxification services.
We also understand the importance of accurately identifying, diagnosing and treating secondary disorders. Our dual-diagnosis includes treatment for a wide variety of disorders, including:
- Depressive disorders.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Bipolar disorders.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHD).
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Our Treatment Philosophy
Our goal is to provide the finest therapeutic treatment experience to people struggling to overcome their addictions and co-occurring disorders. We are committed to providing an atmosphere of safety, compassion, respect, and dignity in a tranquil mountain setting where your clients can heal and recover. Our program is based on evidence-based cognitive and experiential therapy, combined with a structured 12-step modality and a robust continuing care plan.
Read more about our treatment philosophy.
Alcohol and drug addiction affect the entire family. It can strain our relationships with loved ones and dominate family life.
Cirque Lodge is a family-owned, family-based rehab center. We dedicate our program to healing the entire family and ensuring a positive outcome for all. Our family is often our closest and most vital source of support, and healing our relationships is fundamental to long-term recovery.
Throughout the treatment process, we involve the family and invite them to attend the center to participate in treatment during Family Week. During this week, we offer family therapy to help you understand more about how addiction affects the family unit and learn how to support each other throughout the recovery journey. It is one of our most important programs.
Request Printed Materials
To receive brochures and printed materials to display in your office by mail, please complete the form below. Or, feel free to call (800) 582-0709 and our staff will gladly assist you.
Fill out your name, email address and message to request printed materials